321 Herbertsville Road, First Floor, Brick, NJ 08724
O: 732.709.7730 | F: 732.612.1469
"Cultivating Personal Growth and Well-Being"
Office Opening July 6, 2020
Developing Wellness Therapy Group will open the office for face to face counseling sessions beginning July 6, 2020.
We are taking the following precautions to protect our Clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
· Office seating has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing. Clients will remain seated in the waiting room area for sessions, and Therapists will remain seated in the clinical office area for sessions, maintaining more than 6 feet of social distancing.
· Masks will not be required. This decision was agreed upon by the staff of Developing Wellness Therapy Group, as we have more than 6 feet to keep distance. We also agree that because communication is so important, being face to face for sessions is being able to see facial expressions, read lips, and being able to better connect with you throughout the therapeutic process with empathy and with verbal, physical and emotionally expressive responses. However, you may choose to wear a mask if you prefer, and that decision will be respected.
· All persons on premises of Developing Wellness Therapy Group will maintain safe distancing at all times.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in every therapy room, waiting rooms, the hallway and the bathroom.
· We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people arriving and leaving the office.
· We ask all Clients to wait in their cars or outside the building, no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times, and wait to be called/texted to go in for their appointment.
· We will continue to charge credit cards for appointment copays/fees. There will be no exchange of cash or card processing on premises.
· We will continue to collect insurance reimbursement checks by mail, or through the building/office mailboxes. Therapists will not be allowed to accept any form of payment in person.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day. Cleaning service for office will be on a weekly basis.